MiSec Meetup June 2012
June’s MiSec meeting will be an OWASP Detroit event on Thursday, June 14th, 2012. Bradley McMahon (@nullspace) is covering SQL injection theory and practice.
For details and location, please either contact us through email (email@example.com) or log into our IRC channel (Freenode/#MiSec). This month’s meeting will also be streamed via Gotomeeting, Meeting ID: 934-301-262, Meeting Password: misec.
A sneak peak at what is to come:
- June 1-2, the BSides Detroit conference (http://bit.ly/BSidesDetroit)
- In July, Matt Johnson (@mwjcomputing) presents on incident response
- In August, Jen Fox (@j_fox) presents: The Moscow Rules for InfoSec Professionals: Achieve Détente to Secure the Enterprise
- In September, OWASP Detroit returns
- September 27-28, the GrrCon conference (http://grrcon.org)