MiSec Meetup September 2012
September’s MiSec meeting will be an OWASP Detroit event on Thursday, September 13th, at 7 pm. J Wolfgang Goerlich (@jwgoerlich) is giving a talk on Covert Channels and Controls in the Microsoft .Net Framework.
For details and location, please either contact us through email (email@example.com) or log into our IRC channel (Freenode/#MiSec). This month’s meeting will also be streamed via Gotomeeting, Meeting ID: 253-829-318, Meeting Password: misec.
A sneak peak at what is to come:
- September 27-28, the GrrCon conference (http://grrcon.org)
- In October, Jack Crook is presenting on forensics and incident response
- In November, Keith Dixon is presenting on honeypots
- OWASP Detroit returns in December with Kevin Poniatowski covering SDLC
- Rapid7 presents on March 2013